Sterling Optical Customer Service
Contact Sterling Optical
About Sterling Optical
Today Sterling Optical is a leader in the optical industry. It was founded in 1914 in New York. At the present time the company's headquarters is located in Garden City, NY. With the acquisition of IPCO in 1966 Sterling Optical became the largest in the industry in the Northeastern region. The company has grown due to the acquisition of optical chains such as D&K Optical and Benson and Superior and Singer Specs as well as proactive franchising program. Sterling Optical was the first to import frames as well as to develop private label brands on a broad scale.
Sterling optical offers professional eye exam services and quality eyewear.
Where Reviews Came From
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- Rochester, New York, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Ithaca, New York, United States
- Buffalo, New York, United States
- Bay Shore, New York, United States
- Somerdale, New Jersey, United States
- Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Compare Sterling Optical to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future