I purchased sun glasses at my local Sterling Optical Store, which seemed to feel to big for my face, however, the associated insisted that they were fine.I specifically asked, could I return them for a return IF I DECIDE THAT THEY'RE NOT THE RIGHT SIZE FOR MY FACE, and she said yes.

A week later when I went to return the glasses the store was closed and out of business. This is when my problems began to get worse. I was told that I could NOT get a refund and that my credit would be transferred to another store more than an hour away. A year later and 6 trips back and forth to try and resolve this issue, I still have NOT be able to use up my credit.

The store manager Rebecca was also rude, and demonstrates a true interest in my problem.

I will NEVER buy from that store again, nor will I have any good to say about how the company runs and trains their employees.Sterling Optical is BAD NEWS!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of eyeglasses from Sterling Optical. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $108 and wants Sterling Optical to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was manager is rude and disrespectful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sterling Optical for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sterling Optical?

Comments